• Mix mehandi powder , coconut milk and coconut oil to get paste. Apply it on hair and massage gently. Leave it for one hour. Then wash your hair to get shiny silky hair. It also prevents hair fall. Do this twice a week. People with dry hair try this.
• For black hair: Dry curry leaves for one day (in the sun), heat coconut oil and add dried curry leaves to it. Leave the oil for one day. Now its ready for use. For health hair add curry leaves to your food.
• Use Strawberry hair mask: mash eight strawberries with one-tablespoon mayonnaise. Massage this into washed but damp hair. Cover it with a shower cap and then a warm towel. Wash out with a shampoo and then condition. This mask will give your hair a rich gloss.
• For blonde hair use a few tablespoons of lemon juice to your rinse water. This will make your hair shiny.
• For brown and red hair add a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to your rinse water.
For shiny hair you can also mix one teaspoon of honey into 4 cups of warm water. After shampooing, pour the mixture through your hair, but do not rinse. Dry as normal.